Arex's Rex Zero 1 pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability. Its frame is constructed of T775 aluminum with steel locking block inserts and a hardcoat anodized finish. The nitrocarburized slide and cold hammer forged barrel are made from solid steel. The Rex Zero 1 has high profile white dot sights, ambidextrous safety, loaded chamber indicator, full length slide rails, and a large trigger guard for the use of gloves. This compact size model has a nickel plated frame and slide finish with black polymer grips and a 15-round magazine capacity.
Specifications and Features:
- Type: Pistol
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.85"
- Capacity: 15+1
- Safety: Ambidextrous Decocker/Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration: White Dot
- Weight: 25.12 oz
- Frame Finish: Nickel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Type: Cold Hammer-Forged
- Slide Description: Nickel
- Case Type: Hard
- Sight Style: Contrast
- Barrel Length Range: 3.00" to 3.99"
- Weight Range: 16.00 oz to 31.99 oz