Providing shooters with a high quality scalable AR, Armalite's M-15 Defensive Sporting Rifle is everything you need. Light and strong at 6.1 lbs., the forged, flattop receiver with MIL-STD 1913 rail and 16" double-lapped, chrome-lined, chrome moly barrel combine to make a tough, dependable rifle that is easily accessorized to any configuration. The upper and lower receivers are forged from 775-T6 aluminum with an anodized finish. This semi-automatic rifle is chambered in 5.56 NATO/223 Remington. It has a 6-position collapsible stock, 6" handguard, and flash suppressor. This model has a railed gas block front sight base. It is CO compliant and ships with a 1-round magazine.
Specifications and Features:
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 223 Rem,5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Lever
- OAL: 32"-35.30"
- Weight: 6.10 lbs
- Stock Description: 6 Position Collapsible
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Muzzle: Flash Suppressor
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum Forged
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: Chrome Moly Vanadium Chrome-Lined
- Twist: 1:7"
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov