Engineered for life on the water, Attwood Premium Double Braided Nylon is designed to stand up to whatever challenge comes its way. Nylon stands among the strongest rope material manufactured today and can absorb sudden changes in weight that would break ropes of other materials. This has allowed Nylon to be the maritime standard for use in anchor, dock, and utility lines. Built to perform under the most extreme conditions; Attwood Premium Double Braided Nylon continually provides the highest wet-strength while resisting rot, weathering, marine growth and more. The Double Braided design allows for a rope that is strong, soft, and lightweight, all the while resisting rotating underload. The braid over braid construction allows boaters the ability to splice to whatever size is needed for the job at hand. Designed for use on small to medium sized boats, this rope can be used within a variety of places from camping, around the house, or wherever your next adventure calls you to. Attwood engineers the highest value products with the mission of making life on the water safer and easier to enjoy. Made to meet the demands of boat builders and distribution partners, our products are extensively tested in our industry leading test lab to ensure we’re providing worry-free boating under all conditions.
Specifications and Features:
- Premium Nylon - 1/4 inch diameter and 6 foot length
- Double Braided design ensures line does not kink, hockle, or rotate underload
- Engineered to reduce breakage and allow for stretch while maintaining significant wet strength
- Perfect accessory for use on freshwater and saltwater boats, jet-skis, RVs, camping, and more
- Resistant to UV light, rot, abrasion, mildew, oils, gasoline, and marine growth
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov