The Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit is compatible with Mercury engines as well as 1 - 350 HP OEM engines and can be used with ethanol-blended fuels. This kit features a universal sprayless connector that is compatible with fuel tanks with a 1/4" NPT output, a multilayer, low-permeation primer bulb and a low-permeation, fiber-reinforced fuel hose that is designed to prevent kinking and hardening when used with ethanol-blended fuels. EPA and CARB certified.
The Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit is EPA and CARB certified and can be used with ethanol-blended fuels.
Specifications and Features:
- Includes Attwood award-winning universal sprayless Connector; no more dangerous fuel sprays when connecting and Disconnecting pressurized lines
- Multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb with 60% more fuel output compared to competitors
- Includes 3/8-Inch low-permeation fuel hose that resists kinking and hardening; rated up to 100 degrees centigrade
- Versatile: Compatible with ethanol blended fuels, Mercury brand engines and tanks
- Attwood develops high value, engineered marine products to make life on the water easier to enjoy