Thompson's special edition World War II themed "Victory Girls" 1911, is designed to honor the women whose strength drove industry at home in support of our boys fighting overseas. It starts with a 1911A1 GI model base, followed by a 5" barrel, seven round magazine and US property logo wood grips. The slide is customized with deep cut laser engraving of a pin-up girl on the right side, and an updated Rosie the Riveter on the left. It also features the USAAC Star Roundel on both sides of the frame. The Victory Girls also features a worn look with a two color cerakote finish of armor black and gunmetal gray. This model comes chamered in 45ACP.
Specifications and Features:
- Type: Pistol
- Action: SAO
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Capacity: 7+1
- Safety: Thumb/Grip/Firing Pin
- Grips: Checkered Wood w/US Logo
- Sight Configuration: Blade Front, Adjustable Rear
- Frame Finish: Worn Black/Gray Cerakote
- Frame Material: Carbon Steel
- Slide Description: Worn Black/Gray Cerakote Carbon Steel
- Sight Style: Contrast
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov