As the first semi automatic .5 caliber rifle available, the Model 82A1 continues to blaze new territory. Its chamber is chrome plated and dimensioned for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition, and close tolerances on every part allow it to function in all environments. The muzzle brake, dual barrel springs and long mainspring design make this iconic rifle comfortable and exciting to shoot. It features a muzzle brake, dual barrel springs, and a M1913 optics rail. Included is a 1+1 round magazine, carry handle, bipod, monopod, and a hard carrying case.
Specifications and Features:
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 50 BMG
- Barrel Length: 29"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Lever
- OAL: 57"
- Weight: 32.72 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed Flat Dark Earth
- Metal Finish: FDE Cerakote/Black
- Muzzle: Double Chamber Muzzle Brake
- Receiver Material: Metal
- Sights: Flip Up Iron Rear
- Barrel Description: Fluted
- Twist: 1:15"
- Barrel Length Range: 29" to 29.99"
- Weight Range: 20 lbs and Above
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Metal Finish Group: Brown/Tan
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov